Training the Core to Functionally Do More
The Core Conversion workout is an efficient and effective way to train the body’s true “core” – the nose to the toes – in all three planes of motion, utilizing a strategic sequencing of lifts, lunges, squats, squat thrusts, and push-ups. This workout is the perfect blend of strength training, flexibility, and cardiovascular endurance that trains the body to not only feel better, but to function better. The Core Conversion is a necessity to any workout program – either as a standalone or as a compliment – that can be tweaked accordingly for different ages and abilities in order to maximize and expand one’s functional threshold.
- Discover core training in upright and prone positioning.
- Utilize authentic drivers (hands and feet) to functionally lengthen and strengthen the body’s true core, from the top-down and from the bottom-up.
- Experience a logical sequencing of various matrices (three-dimensional organization of movements), including shoulder-to-overhead lifts, hip-to-shoulder lifts, lunges with knee-to-shoulder lifts, lunges with ground-to-overhead lifts, squats, squat thrusts, and push-ups.
- Incorporate all three planes of motion into functional training.
- Execute 27 different ways to perform a squat and 27 different ways to perform a push-up.
- Undergo training that synergistically blends flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular endurance.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
|Core Conversion||Streaming Video|
|Core Conversion||Online Test|