In only sixty minutes, this course of Fast Function digs deep into the core of rehabilitation, performance training, and injury prevention. Flexibility and mobility in terms of this current course explains two underappreciated keys to flexibility and mobility, the utilization of a three-dimensional approach and the importance of proprioceptors. The course begins by discussing the five functional strategies of flexibility and mobility, such as identifying Transformational Zones (where change of direction occurs), which is essential in defining, treating, and training functional flexibility and mobility. Springing from the functional strategies is a systematic conversation of the eight Layers for Success that will help any professional who is striving for enhanced flexibility and mobility for his/her patient/client. Integrated throughout the entire course are in-depth, anatomical examples using walking, golfing, and throwing to highlight the approaches, strategies, and tools useful to all professionals to take functional flexibility and mobility to a deeper, more functional level.
- Assimilate up-to-date information and knowledge of function and its dependencies on the rest of the body.
- Understand and appreciate the tri-plane principles as they apply to function.
- Learn how to apply effective functional techniques when testing, training, and rehabilitating.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.