This online course attacks the very challenging topic of resiliency and adaptability. Through a clear understanding of the topic and the relationship between the two ideas, this issue provides techniques to improve the body’s resiliency and to enhance its adaptability. The course explains the importance of Transformational Zones (where change of direction occurs) when training and rehabilitating to improve resiliency and adaptability, and discusses the strategies from which to approach daily tasks functionally. Gary, Dave, and Bob explain the three-dimensional strategies of resiliency and adaptability through melting, molding, and moving, thus giving a simple approach to the very complex topic. This course is ideal for anyone looking to enhance the body’s functional elasticity in working to, through, and from any Transformational Zone.
- Assimilate up-to-date information and knowledge of function and its dependencies on the rest of the body.
- Understand and appreciate the tri-plane principles as they apply to function.
- Learn how to apply effective functional techniques when testing, training, and rehabilitating.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.